Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Tricia, you are amazing!

I learned a lesson that taught me I AM NOT techno-geeky.

I have been off-line for more than a week because I am stubborn and something I wanted to do was not happening.
Lynn was helpful.
Jen was helpful.
Dad figuratively threw up his hands.
And I kept hitting my head against a wall.

All because I wanted to post a picture and the "Add image" icon did nothing every time I clicked it. I know because I clicked it a dozen times a day!! (Didn't Einstein say the definition of insanity was continuing to do the same thing and expecting a different result?)

Enter Tricia who patiently took me to places on my computer I have never had the inclination or nerve to go. Finally she said to ditch Explorer and go to Firefox, and here I am!!

Back to the story.

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Horray for Tricia!! And didn't I say, to begin with, that you should ask her what to do, because she has been doing this longer? maybe the stuborn gene came from you?

Tricia said...

Oh yay! I'm so glad it finally worked. I've been keeping my fingers crossed all day.

Tricia said...

P.S. I'll take my payment in much-needed chocolate chips when I come in December. ;)